New Website coming soon! Call 617-970-2193 for appointments.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- "It's not easy to find someone who cares, and Jen cares. She took the time to get to know me and what I was struggling with and closely made adjustments along the way. After two months I felt better than I had in years!" M.K.
- "I did quite a bit of damage to my calf last Feb in a skiing crash. I've been going to Jenn for a while and I'm basically back to 100%. PT out of her space is amazing. She does a higher quality PT with considerably more personal attention and concern than I've ever experienced. I highly recommend it. " P.D.
- "Jennifer pinpointed a mechanical problem that was contributing to knee and back pain that I have had for years. Her approach gave me results that I have not had in other therapy programs. I would have benefitted years ago from working with her to avoid developing those issues!" Kathy H.
- "After many months of pain and discomfort, Jen Graham took the time to thoroughly assess and determine the cause of my pain. She is an educated professional that has continually listened and answered any questions that I have with compassion and sensitivity when others did not. I highly recommend Jen!" A.S.
- "I worked with Jen as a physical therapist for many years. She is a very caring, dedicated therapist. She is excellent with her patients and very professional. Jen will go the extra distance to make sure her patients receive the best care possible. I would not hesitate in the least to refer patients to Jen - she is fantastic! Susan Brooks, P.T. Director at Kennedy Brothers Physical Therapy
- “Jennifer is a highly dedicated and motivated individual. During the time that I worked with Jennifer as her manager, I found her to be be reliable, knowledgable, and professional." Nadine Ralph
617-970-2193 [email protected]